Thursday, March 25, 2010

Selamat, selamat, selamat...

Again....it took me so long to update this blog..and again i hv problem wt my PC. Hope u all will enjoy the photos here k....The HM edible image cake was for my grand daughter Aqilah.  She turned 11 in Feb, celebrat together with her brother, Amirul whose birthday also in Feb.  Amirul's cake was Ben-10 edible image which i x sempat ambik gambarnya.

Choc moist cake with HM edible image for Aqilah's birthday (my granddaughter...yeap u read that right!)


Yang ni pulak is cupcake yang diorder oleh my officemate, Hazlina untuk nikah anak buahnya di Kuala Selangor sana.  Jgn lupa order untuk hari langsungnya nanti ya....tks Ina.

Red & white themed hantaran cuppies

This is a butter cake with buttercream for hantaran wedding, ordered by one of my neighbour.  Baru je kenal neighbour ni waktu dia order kek ni, Kak Nazira namanya, very nice lady.  She got to know me from my eldest daughter's friend's mom...panjang ceritanya.

Another hantaran cake ordered by Kak Nazira,..tks kak for the order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails