Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Gold Hantaran Again!

Last weekend I had the chance to do another gold hantaran, this time i used americolour gold and gold sheen to make the gold effect.  Kek ni akan dihantar nun ke Langkawi sana.....naik belon...dan alhamdullillah ianya selamat sampai di Langkawi.  Ordered by my very next neighbour sitting next to me in the office.....Zeela for her youngest brother's wedding.....Selamat Pengantin Baru and Congratulations to the bride and groom.


In fact, Zeela actually ordered 2 cakes....so that rombongan membawa pengantin tak lah terkulat-kulat tengok je kek tu..tp dpt jugak merasa ya....emm baiknya hati..so the other cake looks like this..



Thanks a lot to Zeela for the orders (.pst...got another order in July.....emmm tgh pikir ni nak wat apa, one thing good about Zeela, she leaves it to me to explore....ahhh lucky me!)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails