Now, let's share this recipe, i got it from Su Chan recipe book
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 1/2 cups milk
2 1/2 teaspoons salt
2 big pinches ground nutmeg
2 big pinches freshly ground pepper
2 cups shredded white or yellow cheddar cheese (8 ounces)
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 pound elbow macaroni
1. Melt the butter. Add the flour
2. Add the flour to the melted butter. Using a whisk, stir the flour and butter together until the mixture is smooth and bubbling but not browned, about 1 minute.
3. Add the milk and cook
4. Increase the heat under the saucepan to medium. While stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, slowly pour the milk into the saucepan. Continue to stir and cook until the mixture is smooth, thickened and gently bubbling, 6 to 8 minutes. It should be about as thick as melted ice cream. Add the cheese. Wearing oven mitts, remove the saucepan from the heat.
5. Add 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, the nutmeg and pepper. Stir several times, then add the cheddar and Parmesan cheeses. Stir until the cheeses have melted and the sauce is smooth. Cover the saucepan with the lid to keep the sauce warm and set it aside.
6. Coat macaroni with the sauce.Using the wooden fork, stir the macaroni until it is well coated with the cheese sauce. Spoon the macaroni and cheese into bowls and serve immediately. Serves 4.