Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Spongebob Square Pants!

I actually received this order months ago from a dear friend of mine, so alhamdullillah managed to think of the design all that tiny friends of spongebob that tagged along with him....and tadaaa.....this is the finished product.....Happy Birthday to Yusuf, semoga panjang umur dan diberi kesihatan yang berpanjangan oleh Nya yang Maha Esa..enjoy the pictures ya.....

Spongebob & friends, thank you Zeela for the order!

Squidward, plankton, and craby patty

Credit goes to all my gals for helping me out with all the figurines, thank you gals, i luv u all...muahxxs


And Zeela also ordered this mini red velvet cupcakes together with the spongebob cake.  Thank you so much Zeela, this is the ??? no of cakes she ordered, tq, tq, tq...for giving me the support and chance to at least practice, practice and practice my skills further..

1 comment:

  1. Tee, I love the spongebob cake so cute, I'm trying to think of excuses to order a fancy cake from you ..... Lina

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails